Each 1 ml contains :
Ivermectin ———————————————— 1 mg
Triclabendazole —————————————— 50 mg.
Hepatrimed suspension is a very potent anthelmintic combination against liver flukes from 1 day old to adult, gastro-intestinal and lung nematodes as well as parasitic arthropods in sheep.
Hepatrimed suspension is indicated for the treatment of the following:
- Adult and immature (including inhibited stages) ivermectin-sensitive
gastrointestinal nematodes (Ostertagia, Haemonchus, Trichostrongylus,
Cooperia, Nematodirus, Oesophagostomum, Chabertia Trichuris) in sheep,
- Adult and immature lung worms (Dictyocaulus) in sheep,
- Adult, immature and early immature triclabendazole-sensitive liver flukes (Fasciola)
- Nasal Bots: Oestrus ovis (all larval stages).
- Mange caused by itch mite (Psorergates) Psoroptes
Dosage and Administration:
To be given as a drench.
Sheep: 2 ml of Hepatrimed per10 kg body weight.
Cattle and Buffaloes: 2 ml of Hepatrimed per 10 kg body weight .
500 ml and 1, 2 liter plastic bottles.